A1A RESTORATIONS 305 794 1378

Mold Testing and Removal

Mold is caused by water damage and excess humidity. The look of your property will be unpleasant once mold is present. Unfortunately, it decreases your property’s real estate value.

Even though the mold isn’t visible it may be detected with a musty smell from within the walls, ceilings or airway system. Porous materials that contain more than a tiny amount of mold ought to typically be remover from the building and discarded. For example, carpets, ceiling tiles, insulation, wall boards, and bedding. Since these kinds of materials will promptly absorb important amounts of wetness, the mold growth may be far more pervasive, and deep clean up of embedded mold may be terribly tough and long. In addition, once porous building supplies are damp they, unfortunately, have a tendency to lose their structural integrity